Are you a Hayya card holder? If yes, we have a good news for you!
Hayya card holders can now enter the State of Qatar with their Hayya cards. There’s no need to apply for a separate visa.
The Ministry of Interior (MOI) made the announcement in a tweet on January 30, 2023, on the extension of Hayya Card validity for both fans and organizers from outside the country to enter Qatar starting from the date of this announcement until January 24, 2024.
The Ministry of Interior announces the validity extension of the Hayya Card for fans and organizers. The cardholders will be allowed to enter the State of Qatar starting today until 24 January 2024 as per the specified conditions. #MOIQatar pic.twitter.com/OvXVS7tYHL— Ministry of Interior (@MOI_QatarEn) January 30, 2023
Hayya cards were given to FIFA World Cup 2022 ticket holders last year and gave them permit to enter the State of Qatar, and also gave them other benefits.
What are the requirements?
Visitors should meet the following requirements for entering Qatar with a valid Hayya card until January 2024:
• Proof of hotel reservation or accommodation with family or friends approved via the online Hayya Portal.
• A passport valid for no less than three months upon arrival in the State of Qatar.
• Health insurance valid for the duration of the stay in the country.
• A return ticket.
Based on this extension, all Hayya Card holders visiting Qatar will have access to the following:
• The ‘Hayya with Me’ feature’ which allows Hayya Card holders to invite up to three family members or friends.
• A multiple-entry permit to the State.
• Use of the e-Gate system for entry and exit via State ports.
• No fees are required.
You might also like: FIFA World Cup 2022: Hayya Card holders can bring 3 non-ticketed fans to Qatar
What is the Hayya Card?
The Hayya card is a smart electronic identification card designed as a Fan ID for the 2022 World Cup.
You might also like: Travel from UAE to Qatar by bus